DIESEL ENGINE OILS
Benz DIESEL engine oils meets CK-4 API standard, ACEA, and can also be used in gasoline engines. This product is designed to satisfy the lubrication needs of engines in low-emission on highway applications, including those operating with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems. Such engines operate at higher temperatures, consume less oil, and may have a tendency to build greater levels of soot and deposits.
• Outstanding TBN reserve for long-term deposit/wear control
• Long engine life in newer, low-emission and older diesel engines
• Excellent oil consumption control
• Excellent soot control in both modern and older diesel engines
• Exceptional protection for diesel engines in the most demanding on-highway and off-highway service,
including engines operating with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
• Excellent anti-wear, anti-foam, and anti-rust properties
Diesel XT 10W30 CK-4 Motor Oil is formulated with the use of next-generation, fuel efficient additive technology. It meets or exceeds nearly all the next generation OEM specification including those from Ford, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Volvo, Renault, Mercedes, MAN and Deutz. Diesel XT 15W40 CK-4 heavy-duty engine oil meets the requirements of the API CK-4 service category. This product combines a blend of high quality mineral oil and synthetic base stocks with a progressive additive chemistry to provide exceptional performance in heavy-duty engine oil applications.